• Copium (COPIUM) is a new meme coin that has seen huge interest in the community with over $40 million in trading volume.
• Faze Banks, one of the founders of FaZe Clan declared his interest with having sold his initial stake and he is now all in on the project.
• The token has robust tokenomics, hyped invite-only presale, and NFT drop.
What is Copium?
Copium (COPIUM) is a brand new straight-to-DEX meme coin that has just launched on Uniswap and has already seen huge interest in the community. The token has attracted more than $40 million in trading volume in less than 24 hours since it was made available and is currently 400% up over its launch price, as shown on Dextools.
The Interest of Faze Banks
FaZe Banks, a popular YouTuber and one of the founders of FaZe Clan, told his 3 million Instagram follwers that having sold his initial stake, he is now all in on the project.
The Tokenomics of COPIUM
Copium has also drawn interest because of its robust tokenomics, hyped invite-only presale, and NFT drop – as well as its fair launch that allowed those who missed the presale to avoid being dumped on. Presale investors only had 10% of their tokens immediately released to them, with the remaining 90% released linearly over the next three weeks. The presale sold 30% of the small 1 billion supply, and developers only kept a meager 0.5%.
Recent Price Pumps & Crashes
It’s been a turbulent few weeks in the meme coin market, with coins like Pepe Wojak MIlady seeing huge price pumps before crashing, with most of these and similar tokens currently on a downturn. However meme coin season certainly isn’t over yet!
Other Trending Cryptos
There are still other tokens showing strong growth ,here are 5 promising meme coins to watch right now: Copium (COPIUM), AiDoge (AIDOGE), LHINU (LHINU), MELON (MELON) & RAVEN (RAVEN).